- The body panels of the new electric scooter are built with Poly Dicyclopentadiene Material (PDCPD) for additional durability and flexibility to absorb maximum impact
- The new-age high-speed electric scooter comes packed with Lithium-Ion (NMC), with a charging time of 4 hours, delivering 100km* on a single charge
- Equipped with smart and intelligent features: Reverse Mode, Antitheft Regenerative Braking, Geo-fencing, keyless operation and many more
- CAN-based intelligent electronics
- Booking starts from January 12, 2023, across all the company’s authorised 600+ dealerships
Greater Noida : Taking a leap in the era of sustainability and green mobility, WardWizard, a leading manufacturer of electric two-wheeler Joy ebike, today launched its new high-speed electric scooter ‘MIHOS’ with Poly Dicyclopentadiene Material (PDCPD) to bring high standards of durability for the riders.
Designed and developed by WardWizard’s R&D team in Vadodara, MIHOS, is a retro-style electric scooter. It is equipped with advanced technology, and user-friendly features with a vehicle sound simulator for additional safety of the riders on the road. It also features a broad seat for enhanced riding comfort.
The production will take place at the company’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Vadodara, Gujarat and the deliveries will commence in a phased manner across the country.
Speaking on the launch occasion and the company’s prospects, Mr Yatin Gupte, Chairman & Managing Director, Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd, said, “ As one of the first promoters of electric mobility in the country, we are committed to building a sustainable environment and greener planet for the generations of today and tomorrow. Our new product MIHOS is designed and developed keeping in mind the aspirations of the customers and market demand. The scooter will not only excite the customers with its retro look and advanced features but will also provide extra safety with its high standards of durability and comfort across various road conditions. The company is further investing in R&D for creating a holistic e-mobility ecosystem and developing India’s first EV ancillary cluster to accelerate the adoption and growth of green mobility in the country. The year 2023 is going to be the establishing year of EV mobility in the country.”
Making another move in strengthening its product portfolio in the electric motorcycle category, the company also unveiled the concept of its city electric motorcycle ‘Rockefeller’ at the expo. The concept motorcycle is designed keeping in mind the need of the riders for daily riding. The company is planning to launch the motorcycle by the end of FY’24.