- Enables payment of both recurring fees like tuition, hostel, school and college fees, and non-recurring fees like school trip, picnic etc
- Offers multiple payment options like Paytm UPI, Paytm Wallet, Paytm Postpaid, Netbanking, Credit Card and Debit Cards
- Provides innovative solutions to education institutions for online collection of fees
One97 Communications Limited (OCL) that owns the brand Paytm, India’s leading payments and financial services company and the pioneer of QR and mobile payments, has partnered with several academic institutions across India to enable users to pay fees from the comfort of their homes.
The company has partnered with institutions such as IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, Manipal University, Amity University, Thapar University, Delhi Public School, CMR National Public School, LPU, Galgotias University, Apeejay Group, Resonance, Allen Institute, Aakash, Made Easy, Career Launcher to name a few.
With Paytm, users can pay both recurring and non-recurring fees for school, college, hostel and tuition with flexible payment options — Paytm UPI, Paytm Wallet, Paytm Postpaid, Netbanking, Credit Card and Debit Cards. This eliminates the need for users to physically go and stand in long queues to pay the fees.
Paytm enables educational institutes to collect fees in a secure manner without any additional charge, streamlining the process with multiple settlement modes and payment methods. With the Paytm app, institutes can keep a track of all their transactions at one place. For easy reconciliation, the company also provides customised payment reports and dashboard to the institutes.
Paytm Spokesperson said, “With our seamless payments, we have enabled our users with convenient payments for an important aspect — education. With our partnership with top education institutions, we are offering them convenient fee collection, while enabling users with flexibility of payment methods — Paytm UPI, Paytm Wallet, Paytm Postpaid, Netbanking, and more.”
How to pay education fees on Paytm:
- Under ‘Recharges & Bill Payments’, tap on ‘View More’, scroll down to ‘Pay your Home Bills’
- Now, click on ‘School/College Fees’ and select the location and institute name from the drop down menu.
- As per your selection, you will get further options to choose from like area, fee payment or new registration. Enter your student ID and click on ‘Proceed’
- Enter the fee amount, apply the cashback offer, and then click ‘Proceed to Pay’
- Either choose ‘Pay by Credit Card’ or choose other payment methods such as Paytm wallet, Paytm Payments Bank account, net banking, UPI, and so on to complete the payment.